Didn't you know Christmas is 'evil'?

These muslims in the UK say so and are hoping to smear it away from the UK.Their negative comments of Christmas are pretty ironic...considering they are extremist muslims.Does anyone know how the Westboro freaks feel of Christmas? Just wondering..

Faith Rape, Violence, Blasphemy, Exploitation & Promiscuity: UK Muslim Group Advertises ‘Evils of Christmas’
Posted on December 22, 2010 at 6:42pm by  Meredith Jessup

Quote:

"Members of a banned Islamic hate group reportedly have plans to put up thousands posters around the UK advertising the season of giving as one of rape, promiscuity, abortion, crime and pedophilia. According to
the Daily Mail, the groups hope their campaign will help “destroy Christmas” in the UK and convince more Britons to convert to Islam.

The posters have already made appearances in parts of London where Labour MP Jim Fitzpatrick called them “extremely offensive” and demanded they be taken down."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rape-violence-blasphemy-exploitatio...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What a bunch of idiots. Do they really think that's going to work?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Extremist Muslims want to destroy everything. They are transparent.

Answer by gemgem at 11:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Just remember that they are EXTREMISTS. Not normal Muslims people.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Wondering which group has the lowest collective IQ. This one, or the group of Christians from that question yesterday that are protesting a black actor playing Thor in the movie.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Does anyone know how the Westboro freaks feel of Christmas? Just wondering..

------

From the same site you just posted...I think it was posted yesterday. I think the Westboro Baptist Church HATES Christmas, just like they hate everything else. Not sure if I've ever heard them talk about love at all. I feel so sorry for those kids in the video being brought up with so much fear and hate. Extremists suck general. I'm glad I know many Christians who are not like this at all.

Westboro Baptist Church tries to ruin Christmas too
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• should be....*in* general
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• LOL...I must have offended someone who supports the Westboro Baptist Church within seconds of posted that video I had a down vote. Awesome. That is what they think...watch the video.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• @pam19, WBC does not represent Christ or Christianity. I watched that video, and it's quite sad. They don't even represent FUNDAMENTALIST Christianity.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 12:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Oh Yippee, Let's all judge entire religions by the idiotic and transparent actions of a few extremists. That will make the world a better place.....at the very least it'll justify our hate for those who are different from us right? Pardon me while I puke and do yourself a favor and grow up.  

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• According to the posters, Christmas is also to responsible for paganism,

Funny - they had specials last night on The Dark Ages and the Roman Empire. Christians referred to Muslims as "pagans". There was part about how the priests were treating plague victims, and refused to use the more effective methods developed by Muslims, because they refused to use "pagan sorcery", even though the Muslim treatment worked and the Christian one just killed you faster. So are they saying Christmas caused them?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010