Lets say someone was going to give you a million dollars to start a business to help the unemployed what business would you start?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would get a wharehouse and fill it with decent used funiture and any other house hold items fill it with food so that the ppl who has fallen on hard times or starting over and no where else to turn to start over oh and have a kitchen with a hot meal in it everyday so ppl know to come there and get a hot meal everyday. Cooking is my passion and I love to feed ppl and see them leave with full bellies.
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 11:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A bed and breakfast attached is a resort like thing where people can go horse back riding, 4 wheeling, canoeing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A bar and grill with great homestyle food. Hubby and his best friend have wanted to start one for years.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I've always wanted to start one of two businesses.. A Diner. I mean old school, grill behind the front counter, no seperation, a few booths.. Really '60's style. You know? And a Bed and Breakfast. It would be GREAT to combine the two, so That's what I would do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A dating site, where men/women actually meet face to face. With the trimmings of a coffee bar, couches, computers.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010