Is there a possible way to get pregnant if ....... adult content

Ok me and my husband had sex last night and right after we did i right away got on the internet through my phone cus he came in me i know TMI but anyways i check the ovluation calender to see when i was fertile and it said 23rd through the 27th i think it was and im scared that i might get pregnant and i don't want another kid just yet my daughter is a hand full already and i don't wanna bring another baby into the mix is there any chance that i can get pregnant im not trying to conceive i'm just really worried HELP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Guess you should have used protection if you're not ready.
    There is no way we can tell you if got pregnant. You're going to have to wait till you missed a period to tell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, there's a high chance you could get pregnant. Why aren't you on some form of birth control if you don't want to get pregnant? Even using a calendar, be aware you can get pregnant anytime. The Rhythm Method isn't known to be particularly effective.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes- It is possible- next time use birth control.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• your chance are very high we women can get pregnant anytime. sorry i know this is not the answer you were looking for.
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 12:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Of course it is possible. You knew that before you asked the questions. Odds are when you have sex during the fertile time of the month you might get pregnant. It doesn't wait for you to be ready that is what birth control is for.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• There is a chance of pregnancy any time you have sex. Your chances are increased as you had UNPROTECTED sex during your OVULATION. If I were you I would consider the morning after pill. You will not know for sure though until you miss a period.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm sorry but I have to agree with the others unprotected sex- especially during your fertile time- can increase your chance of getting pregnant. If you don't want another baby then you may want to check out the morning after pill, and then after your next period decide on a method of birth control and stick with it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Birth control is a great way to prevent pregnancy. Anytime you have unprotected sex you are baiscly asking for a conception
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Unprotected sex = pregnancy
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• There is always a chance to get pregnant when you have unprotected sex. Try not to stress yourself out and wait till you miss your next period then test. If you are really adamant about having another baby then I suggest going to a pharmacy to see about the morning after pill.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2010