how many of u have taken a pregnancy test After being late for your period and it came up neg and u found out later u were really pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• totally me twice! I was so irritated because only actual blood tests would tell me the facts and I was in my second month before I found out with the first and third with the second! So be sure and check occassionally with you doc. Very important!
    Anonymous

• Yeah that happened to me with the one im preg. with now. I even had a blood test done and it said no then a week last i did another test and it was positive..i guess it just all depends on what your hormome level is to find out
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 7:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• That happened to me with both kids. The doctor told me it is probably due to the fact that I ovulate later in the typical 28-day cycle. Normally women ovulate around day 14. I probably ovulate later, (day 18-21) and therefore it takes more time to show up on a pregnancy test.
    Teacher_Momma

Answer by Teacher_Momma at 10:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Actually, I'm just now going through that. If you're really not sure and havn't gone to the doc yet, try to take a couple different kinds.
    Mrs_S1108

Answer by Mrs_S1108 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Me!!! I took one about a month after not having mine and it came out positive.
    its_mrs.valdez

Answer by its_mrs.valdez at 10:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Me!!! It took me until I was almost 2 months before the dang thing turned up positive!!
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 11:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yes...I went to the hospital throwing up and all the fun things moms to be have to go through but they told me a was not pregnant...3 months later I find out im five months pregnant...I know what hospital im not giving birth in...lol...
    Mrz.Ferreira

Answer by Mrz.Ferreira at 10:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2008