Are you a Christmas gift "peeker" or "waiter?"

Do you peel open inconspicuous edges of your wrapped gifts and then carefully cover your tracks, before Christmas or are you good at waiting--especially when you've been anticipating getting something really good?!

I admit to being a reformed "peeker." LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 1:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• giftPeeker

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Waiter.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I used to be a peeker.. me and my sister used to search our parents house up and down, in all the closets-- even the scary ones in the basement-- to see what was in there and guess who it was for.. now, I do all the shopping so I don't have anything to look for :(
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I am usually a waiter... But this year my husband bought me something online and I was logged into our joint amazon account and peeked at what I am getting. It is the sweetest gift imaginable and I am really surprised he remembered.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I never peeked, but usually anymore I buy my own presents as well as the families so there's no need to peek even if I was interested.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Waiter. I love surprises!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• peeker
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No, lol I'm a waiter. My husband even tried to give me a gift today, but I told him to wait until Christmas ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm definitely a waiter- I'd much rather be surprised! DF, on the other hand, is the world's most talented peeker. He can find the gifts no matter where they are, open them enough to peek, & wrap them back well enough that I never know if he's done it or not!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• When I was much younger, my mother used to hide all our Christmas presents in the back of a long closet in her bedroom; me and my siblings used to peek at all of our presents, every year, and act surprised on Christmas morning.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 25, 2010