anyone else having a very boring christmas eve?

its just my daughter and i and my parents live very close but because i have to work today we did not make any plans to make a big dinner or anything. we use to have a big dinner on christmas eve because that is the tradition but tomorrow we are doing it because i am off but i am just bored. been bored all day. dd is finally down for her nap but its been so boring. cleaned up and made a cake and even gave her a bath early in the AM. anyone else really bored?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 1:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Well, my oldest finally caught the puke bug that went around. So the other kids are at grampas for the day and I'm stuck here with sicky boy! That's okay! We are gonna watch "Kick Ass" here in a minute.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I am working so I am in between writing and being here.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes boring..we are at my moms. Kids are watching spongebob and I am just sitting around. Husband left to run errands..I shoulda wnt with him
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yeah i leave for work after 2pm. and then it wont be so boring tonight.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• If you call three loads of laundry, sorting recycling and dishes boring. HA, and its only ten. Ohh nooo hahaha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Mine isn't going to be terribly exciting~~wrapping Christmas presents etc. Seeing grandaughter etc tomorrow so that'll be a good time. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 1:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Cleaning, cooking, and I have a belly ache. BAH HUMBUG
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Too much cooking to do to be boring, but if not for that It would be boring/
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yessa.. SO is at work, LO is sleeping.. all the Xmas preparations are made.. I should probably hop in the shower because it's been such a lazy day that I haven't even bothered.. woohoo! Just waiting around for church this evening!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We will be paying it forward...
    dreamingmind

Answer by dreamingmind at 1:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010