Country for the Offer

Would you live in the country for five straight years and and participate in the country lifestlyle if someone was to offered to pay off ALL your debt (despite of how much you have accumulated over the years)? That means that you would come out of it debt free and your credit would look a whole lot better than it does now. Hell, I would do it but that just me.

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I would.

Answer by louise2 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It would depend on the country. We do not have that much debt so that would not be much of a selling point.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:35 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I would move to Japan
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• YES as long as its a country of my choice
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Sure
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have already lived in the country for 6 straight years. I would do it again if someone would pay off my debts but frankly I'm sick of it already
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• it depends on what u mean by "the country" if u meant no electricity, just living off the land... no thank you. but if u mean grow and raise ur own farm out in the middle of no where with horses, cattle, ect.... i sure would. i would love to live like that some day.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Another country, or the country life here in the USA? I would happily move to the country, that's no big deal. I would enjoy going to some other countries as well, but others, no thanks - I'll keep my debt. I would never go to a country where women are treated like property.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I would do it to, provided that there were no strings attached to the offer.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2010