Is she serious?

My stepsons mom just posted on her facebook her new tattoo. Okay doesn't sound like an issue but she is 8 months pregnant! To make matters worse she did it at an underground tattoo parlor. Does she not care if she thrown in labor earlier? Or where those freaking needles have been? WOW she just keeps proving more and more of an unfit mother she is.
We're going to fight for custody when hubby returns from deployment because there are far worse things she does.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you have proof of all the unfit mother things she has done? The court probably will want some proof.

Answer by louise2 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Wow, my friend owns a shop in CA and his artists will not work on pregnant women because it ups the blood pressure and the ink doesn't take. It won't heal properly and the tatoo will look really cheap and faded.

But unfortunatly in a court of law, it doesn't prove her to be and unfit mother, so I'm going to assume that you have other things on her other than getting a tatoo. Good luck :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Some people don't have a brain.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• its her body and obviously she is just making a case easier for u
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Ahhh, okay. That's what I was hoping for. :) Good luck. That stuff is never easy. But hang in there, it's a long process, but it's not forever! Hang in there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes we have proof.
    I have e-mails her saying that my 4 yr old step son doesnt need a carseat
    one's saying when she cant get someone to watch the kids she'll let her 8 yr old daughter watch the 4 yr old while she goes out
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Also CPS has been called numerous of times but we could never get my stepson because at the time we were living in another state
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I agree with anon....tattoos aren't the best idea while pregnant but, it is her choice
    and there's no law against her wanting a night out

The carseat thing is another issue but nothing to get her child taken away over.

I don't understand why everyone is acting like she's the worse mother and woe is me, lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Are you stupid anonymous? Getting a tattoo while PREGNANT is dangerous for the unborn baby. You really think an underground un-licensed tattoo artist is going to use clean needles.... yeah.... you're really are smart....
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• BTW I have tattoos but I was smart enough to do while I was pregnant and with a LICENSED artist
    Dominique so living a 8 yr old to watch a 4 yr alone for a few hours isnt a problem to you? Having CPS called means nothing?
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2010