curious....

so i recently found out i was pregnant, this isn't my first pregnancy, very early along. am very nervous about miscarriage though, and keep getting these pains when i move certain ways...not like 'period cramps' or anything, but almost a feeling like i've excersized profusely...tummy muscles are very sore...is that anything to be concerned aBout???
i had a miscarriage quite a few yrs ago, i remember sitting in the waiting room in excruciating pain, this is not the same pain, but i wondered if all miscarriages are different etc.

any advice would be appreciated! thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it is ligaments stretching too. I am just 6 1/2 weeks along and I am having those periodically throughout the day and sometimes every other day. I also get very mild, tolerable cramping and that is what it is also. I m/c last June so I understand you wondering as I have been questioning everything that I feel too! Take care. These groups are great for being supportive through every step of the way. Are you due in August? I am due August 14th.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• have u gone thru an entire pregnancy? if so, what u could be feeling is ligament pain. where the muscles are begining to stretch and get ready for carring the heavy load. i had those pains so bad with my third. good luck and congrats on ur pregnancy
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• thanks, and yes, i had one miscarriage, and have a 21 month old currently. i'm REALLY early though, like actually had an ultrasound where they couldn't see anything....[possibly cos im so early].

the pains don't knock me down, or make me cringe, they're just there, and i get a little concerned here and there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• ur fine just the body adjusting to the baby!!! congrats!!! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes, very end of aug, and thanks miracle! it is nice, i've had this site since nov 08, since i was pregs for my daughter, let me tell ya, it definitely helped immensely when i wqas freaked out about something that wasn't quite worthy of calling the doc...ie: sex during preg questions, haha. <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2010