Charity

If you could donate money to any charity which charity would you donate to?

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hard to pinpoint just one, but I suppose it would be any charity to fight cancer or AIDS.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:56 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• do i have to choose just one??? it would be between st judes and march of dimes.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We donate to a number of well-known charities--both national and local. But my top charities have always been those that help children--St. Jude's Children's Hospital and The Shriner's Hospital for Burns
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• First Stop in Huntsville, AL. They help homeless people with tent communities, basic needs, etc. You can donate cash or necessities. Even a pack of toilet paper is appreciated. It is my fav charity.
    Anonymous

• St Judes.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I would donate to the Shriner's - they paid for my leg braces when I was very young. I would also donate to our local Girl Scouts.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• AIDs charity. My relative has it.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i would donate to anything that helps children! next year my mom and i thought about buying toys throughout the year then either donating them to a childrens hospital or getting every name off of the angel tree so every kid on the tree will have a present for Christmas
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010