How many times have you run to the store for last minute items already today?

Between yesterday and today I think I have made about 6 trips. I am preparing some of the dishes for tomorrow and I needed more eggs, butter, etc.
Plus my husband forgot to get something for our youngest so I had to run out & find it.
Plus things like band-aids and ice for hubbies knee since he just had surgery 2 days ago!

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 2:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• i usually do a lot of last minute shopping. yesterday i had to get my dh some meat platters for work party. but thats been the extent of my last minute shopping for now.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Why is it that you think you have every thing and come to find out you make 6 more trips to get things for the meal or the stocking or whatever. I am tired of running to the store but so far today it's only been once & 1 time too many it was packed
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Twice, lol..I needed more wrapping paper and then went back for Milk.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• None today! We thought we might have to make a grocery run for bread but figured we could live without it especially since we're leaving Sunday morning to go out of town. Yesterday we made a last minute trip to Target and a very last minute, spontaneous trip to Wal-mart. I'm glad I'm done!
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I just sent my hubby to the store for soda, pie pans and beer. His brothers are coming over tomorrow and they prefer beer to soda so I thought I'd be nice and get them some. Hopefully it's the only trip we need to make today.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:33 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Considering the nearest stores are 20 miles away, and our roads are absolutely awful (icy, snowy), absolutely none! I planned to stay home today and even if I wanted to leave I wouldn't dare - too many accidents & ditchings happening today!
    Anonymous

• I just ran out and bought a
    Hess truck. I'm done!!!!!!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• speed skating zilch.  no need to run to the store today, have everything i need.

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• None, but I went grocery sthopping yesterday.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i made 3 trips already today
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010