Don't u hate it! adult content

Ok i got a neighbor that is a straight crackhead does pills and always has people doing drugs in her house and she has a lil boy that see's evrythng.She doesnt take care of him and the complex that we live in knew about her and how she's a bad parent.DHS has been calld on her and still she has her kid whn clearly he should'nt be with her.WhnDHS shows up she plays the feel sorry for me act and they fall for it.Cops have been calld before and they said that if she's doing drugs in her house ther's nothin they can do about it,so for over two yrs this has been going onand people r sick of it what should be done???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Next time you see people go in the house, try calling the cops if you're so sure that's what they're doing.
    Anonymous

• I suppose try documenting everything that happens and turn it in to the police and DHS but unfortunately the system is screwed up and some do fall through the cracks. maybe contact DHS and ask if you come up with video evidence if they will pursue the case more seriously....idk...i hope this helps.
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• The cop's have been calld twice while this is going on (not by me)and the first time it took the cops 4 hours to get here by then people were gone.And the next time they were calld wich was about a week ago the cops said that if drug activity was going on in her house they could'nt check it out because of it happening in her house,so it was a waist of time callin i guess.Even the lanlord has been notified about what's going on and he does nuthing,and she neva pay's her rent on time or at all,she still paying off augusts rent.I mean come on now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That sounds like BS. Anyone doing anything illegal is safe if they're in their home? Doesn't sound right.
    Anonymous

• I knw right.i was shocked whn they said there was nuthin they could do cuz it was in her house.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• You should document everything you see- get as many witnesses as possible. then call the police again and cps and anyone who will listen!
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 3:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i feel so sorry for kids that have to live like that. where i live you see a lot of it!! but i agree with Platinum_Mommy
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have a shotgun want me to shoot her?
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Keep calling CPS. They'll have to keep coming out. Tell them she's on drugs and they'll test her. Eventually they'll see what she's doing. Don't give up if the boy is really in that bad of a situation.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010