Hey after reading another question come out proud military wives and mommas lets stand by our husbands sons brothers and those we know!!

I am bringing up a Marine he goes next spring. Everyone has their opinion lets share our positive thoughts.

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dh and I served 4 years proudly. We are Iraq veterans and both sides of our family supported us in our decision to join.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• veterans dayMy husband is serving curerently and my Uncle served 31 years my cousins is working on his 19th year and my maternal grandparents served Korea. I would be happy if my children joined

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I was in the Navy, my husband is going on 9 years in the Navy and my brother is a Marine. That is just immediate family. Our extended is too many to mention. I am proud of what my husband and brother are doing but holidays are difficult, this is the 4th Christmas in a row that he will not be home.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I did 12 years in the Navy and my husband is on his 12th year. I am thankful to have him here this year and pray for those men and women overseas.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• patriotic

mommy_of_two388

• I am a proud Army mom, mom of a Veteran and wife of a Veteran. My husband was in the Navy for 2 1/2 years & the Army for 2 1/2 years (I was a military wife for the 1st 5 years we were married), my 24yo son was in for 5 years and spent 15 mos. in Iraq and my 20yo is currently in AIT in GA. I have a 19yo son who will also be in the Army one day, he in his 1st year of college (to become a nurse) and plans on joiing the Army after college. I am proud of my family....proud that they serve their country :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• MY husband is serving.....Just came home from Iraq 2 weeks ago! Very Proud of him and anyone in the military!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 2:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yellow ribbon I am proud to support our military! My husband is active duty Air Force :) We are very thankful to have him home this year for the holidays.

foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My husband served in the Army for several years right out of high school. We currently have several relatives and close friends serving in all of the branches, as well as a few that are members of the National Guard. We are in a Coast Guard town, my kids have made some wonderful little coastie friends and we think the world of their families. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My husband is in the Army 12yrs, my son is joining after graduation in May, my dad was in the Air Force, my uncle a Marine, another Uncle was in the Army. Proud of and love all of them. My husband is in Afghinstan until May. I am thankful for all the servicemen and women who risk their lives everyday for our freedom
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2010