Your husband is not completely satisfied with you.

I don't really believe that any husband is completely satisfied with their wife. I think that they might really love their wives and their families but I don't think that they are ever completely satisfied. I think they are always looking at something different, or imagining someone else, or other things like that. What do youu all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it's a little presumptuous to assume that EVERY SINGLE man on earth is unhappy and dissatisfied.

It's like if I say "ALL men are cheating assholes". Well, that's certainly not true is it?

I don't think you can lump every single man in the entire world into one group.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i think any man that is looking for something else isn't worth my time.-which is why i'm still with my hubbs, he isn't, as for imagining someone else, his eyes are always open during sex.
    Though here is a better question, are you asking this because you yourself are not satisfied with your husband?
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• 80/20 You fullfill about 80% of his needs and wants. Someone else might cover that other 20% for him, but I feel my husband is very happy and in love. He is easy to please. (in the bed and just by simple things in life)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• that is not true. i would assume your insecureif you reallyt ruly believe that. thats like saying even though im happy im looking around? absolutely not. are some men not satisfied? yes, their wives let themself go looks wise and wonder why the hubby is looking at porn, or they stop giving them sex as much or they dont give them head but once a month ....or they get realyl bitchy. but if you do all of that. then of course they might want the porn or might be eyefucking someone or what not.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• ....wow moki., i'm bitchy and only give him head once in a while{we do still have sex ALOT}. he's not looking at porn or looking anywhere else {i know cause e have keyloggers and am friends with the people he works with..and he's always home 10-20 mins after him time slip says.}..as for "eye fucking" never in front of me..then again i guess my husband is old fashioned and respectful to women. Some men can just deal better i guess.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• if that were true then why did he pick me of all the girls he could of to marry? cause i was the one. he tells me every day and he knew the minute he saw me that he was going to marry me. he hadn't even talked to me yet. i just asked my husband this question and he said he only thinks of me and that he is completely satisfied. i feel the same with him. do you feel that way about your husband like there is someone better. it would go both ways. same for wives to feel like you say. well i can tell you nope i'm completely otterly in love with my husband. we are the perfect pair and the lord brought us together. we are so much alike it's creepy. we always think of each other at the same moment and think the exact same thing about everything. there is no other man perfect for me then him. he is completely satisfied as i am him. 100% sure. that was our wedding theme the perfect pair.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Moki1984 How would you explain why some men hwo's wives look like or even are supermodels still cheat on them, or leave them. And who can be happy all of the time to where they are not bi***y?
    Anonymous

• "wow moki., i'm bitchy and only give him head once in a while{we do still have sex ALOT}. he's not looking at porn or looking anywhere else {" im not saying all men need head constantly lol. just that if you started out a certain way then you completely changed (we all change a lil) but if you did a huge 360 then dont be suprised if he's looking at someone for more than 5 seonds. the point is that some women let themself go badly and change a lot then wonder why the husband is complaining.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Where did you come up with your logic or are your assumptions based on your past relationships?

A mature man that knows what he wants and has it, is satisfied with what he has...a man that hasn't matured and still wants to play the field and has a wandering eye is the type of guy you just described. Not all men fit this bill.
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 11:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• "A mature man that knows what he wants and has it, is satisfied with what he has...a man that hasn't matured and still wants to play the field and has a wandering eye is the type of guy you just described. Not all men fit this bill."

and just because a man is in his 40's or older does not mean he's matured btw..no idea how old this guy is your talkin gout in your question anonymous heh.

i guess im lucky. got a good hubby and we dont look.

if you ar eworried he is looking...talk to him , woman instincts are usually right
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008