Cutting people out... adult content

Doesnt it feel good to cut people out of your life, especially ones you never really liked in the first place.. just trying to be "friendly"... I just cut out some people from my SO's family.. and SO and I couldnt be happier..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh yeah. I cut my mother out of life and its been almost stress free since
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes it does :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm about to cut my mom out so she can work on her attitude and no it all syndrome and it doesnt feel good. I feel sorry for my boys missing out on their Grandma.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 3:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Seriously.. It feels sooo good to not need to deal with my BIL or SIL BS. They are no longer welcome in our life :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yep, that's my MIL.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• mom always taught me "never burn bridges". Maybe that would work in a utopia, but it's just not that easy
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I had to cut my sister out of my life recently. We have always been very close but she did something that is so unforgivable it doesnt even matter how much I miss talking to her. i have also had to cut my father out of my life too, but that means I cant see my little brother or mom either.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I firmly believe in don't burn your bridges... but after dealing with a selfish, self absorbed, nasty, trashy, disrespectful horrible woman (not to mention she is a AWFUL mom.. I feel bad for her kid.), I am done trying to be nice because she is technically "family". She is not the kid of person I want in my life, or my daughter's... I am soooo happy she is gone..and I don't have to look at her ugly face or listen to her annoying laugh or voice again :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I did cut my mom off and afterwards I started to feel better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I've cut out MANY poisonous people from my beautiful Life. It doesn't take much for me to decide you aren't someone I care to associate wth.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2010