Have you heard..Bristol Palin pregnant again?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Whether this is true or not, what's upsetting is that she goes to schools with her "campaign" telling girls that abstinence is a good, workable choice. If it didn't work for her, why is it supposed to work for other girls? Hypocrite! And if this is true, double hypocrite!!
    Answer by whatthewhat an hour ago
    ------------------------------------------------------
    That doesn't make her a hypocrite. Her daughters chose not to be abstinent. Now if THEY were teaching about abstinence, they would be hypocrites. Sarah Palin cannot help that her daughters are easy.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• 1: Who cares? And 2: Why would it have anything to do with Mama Grizzly running for Pres (in response to the first answer)?
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• What does what her kids do have to do with Palin running for president?
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 5:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no, but if he is she better stop doing the abstinence campaigns.
    jmart18255

Answer by jmart18255 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

whatthewhat

Answer by whatthewhat at 3:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Havent heard that but she bought a house for herself and her child this week.

Answer by gemgem at 5:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Google has nothing but the purchase of the home. I found nothing on the big news networks either. I'm guessing this is a rumor.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 5:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• If she is i so agree with whatthewhat Hypocrite wouldn'tsurprise me any though
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No, I hadn't heard that. I don't follow Palin news. I see more complaining and gossip about them here than anywhere else. It's astounding, really.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That doesn't make her a hypocrite. Her daughters chose not to be abstinent. Now if THEY were teaching about abstinence, they would be hypocrites. Sarah Palin cannot help that her daughters are easy.

Bristol is the one going to schools and talking about abstinence.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2010