Cont. of I Need Help!!!

ok i had a long talk with my fiance about the way i felt and how he hurt my feelings with what he would say to me and act toward me and he felt horrible about it when i told him (and now he respects me doesnt hang up the phone or tell me to leave him alone or to shut up) he says its from the stress of being in san diego and being away from me and our son he was only here for a week after our son was born and now our son is a month old he has missed out on alot of our son growing up already from him smiling and recognizing smiles to trying to lift his head well anyways heres the problem now i have talked to him about the whole tejana trip and that i dont want him to go because of what i heard about it it truely scares me he said he will think about not going how can i talk him out of wanting to go at all because its not even 4 days before he comes home what should i do please help

mama.amber

Asked by mama.amber at 5:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Tijauana (sp) is a place I've been before. Lots of military in San Diego go (I was stationed in San Diego for a long while). It's not so bad in the day time but it's pretty dangerous at night. I've known people who have been hurt (robbed by police, stabbed by gang members, etc). It's not a safe place. I'm surprised he's going if he's in the military. I remember every morning our superiors would tell us about what happened to military people in TJ the previous weekend. Aweful stories! Kept me away. The two times I went I wasn't impressed anyway. What's fun about going to a slum? That's pretty much what it is. A slum.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2008