Why does my cafemom keep messing up?

Ok I will be reading posts and then I will look at another one and it messes up. Instead of all the stuff being at the top in nice neat little groups it lists everthing out and you have to go through a whole bunch of stuff to just find the post to read. I know that it is not explained really well but I dont know how to explain it. I really bothers me and I was wondering if anybody else was experienceing this?

Also is there any way to make it stop?

Naturleigh8

Asked by Naturleigh8 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• use the contact us link at the bottom of any page and report your technical issues to CM (cafemom) they are the only ones that are going to be able to help you.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Hi Naturleigh8,

This sounds like it may be a technical issue.

If you have a question, problem, or suggestion for CafeMom, feel free to click on the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of every page. Please include details so we can answer your question quickly.

*The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2008