Sarah Palin for president in 2012...Any thoughts?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• she is so thick headed and unintelligent "i know about Russian foreign policy because i can see Russia from my back yard"

Yet, you are so intelligent that you think a spoof on SNL is real??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:42 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Sweet,

Everything Sarah is doing I have already done. We use to go elk hunting in Montana, camping in the mountains. I use to also go deer hunting, and can shoot a gun just as well as Sarah if not better. I have been white water rafting. There is not to much that I have not done.

And Kerp I don't know where to start with you except to say, take your lips off sweets ass once in a while and breath a little.fresh air.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hell I thought I was on Cafemom, turns out it's some bullshit filled rerun from MSNBC!!!!!! DAMN....Ok I need to change this channel!!!

LOL. Good point.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:13 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yes, please! I would LOVE to see Mama Grizzly in office..even though some won't. I'll probably get voted down, too..cause folks are lame like that. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I seriously doubt she would make it past primaries.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A lot of people like Sarah Palin, however all she does is get people stirred up and angry. She talks about what's wrong with the country and the current adminiistration BUT I have never heard her offer ANY ideas or solutions to make things better, other than her favorite type of rhetoric such as "nuke em" , "lock n load", etc. which is actually counter-productive to intelligent, meaningful conversation that can produce workable ideas and good results. Personally I would never vote any ticket with her on it as I personally feel she is simply a woman who loves attention, the money to be made by public appearances, etc. but who, in reality, has very little grasp of what the needs of this country and it's citizens really are.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 6:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nates Mom, answer the question ONLY and stop harrassing Sweet a kins.

Yes, Nates didn't you receive a copy of Gurpie's CafeMon rules!! It states right in there that if you don't agree with Sweets or Gurpie, your opinion does not matter and you are not allowed to post your thoughts on the issue!! It also states that only Gurpie is allowed to call someone out by name, and /or otherwise "harass" them! Geeesh, I thought you knew this stuff!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• If it happens it happens. Hopefully she does a good job. I'm not saying I would vote for her, but I hope that every administration learn from the past mistakes of previous administrations.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You should quit drinking so much.

Oh...I don't think drink has much to do with it, Carpy!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2010