How do you make jell-o jigglers?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ( tip for tastier jello: INSTEAD OF BOILING WATER USE BOILNG JUICE, so if you're making grape jello I boil grape juice... if I'm making orange jello I use orange juice, or sometimes I'll use pineapple, or cranberry juice. It makes them oh so tasty! )

Pour the Jello gelatin in a bowl, then ad the water/juice. Stir in slowly to avoid clumping, and continue stirring until mixture is completely dissolved.

Pour the mix into the ice cube trays, and let the jello chill in the refrigerator for three to four hours. The longer you allow the mold to chill the better.

If you do not have ice cube trays shaped like holiday things, you can use a baking sheet and cookie cutters, place the cutters onto the tray, then fill the tray with enough water so that when you place the cutters into the freezer, they will stick to the pan, making you very own jello molds! Once the water has frozen, then pour the Jello mix into the cutters.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• http://brands.kraftfoods.com/jello/explore/zone/jigglers/
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Are you adding alcohol? for shooters?? I think you replace 1/2 the water with the alcohol following the jiggler recipe on the box
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I follow the recipe on the box...I believe that it is a half cup less water then the regular recipe...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• By following the recipe that's right on the back of the Jello box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I used the directions on the Knox gelatin box. My kids loved these. I always used juice instead of water to make it a little more healthy
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Follow the recipe on the box.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2010