The stress

I've been having pains for freakin 2 days and noone will stop putting the stress on me the only one that helps me is my mom, and my so and bff make it so hard on my all im worried about is my baby boy being ok from all this stress! What can i do to get the stress off me?!

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• omg im feeling the same! my MIL is making it so much worse i tryed talking to my husband about it and he freaked saying it was bad for the baby! so i freaked because of him- n my doc didnt help either he said it was just those dammed 'whoremoans' ;p needless to say i switched docs. but they just told me to stay away from the things that bug me, like my MIL... but my advice is to chillax and anytime someone starts to stress u pull that 'im preggs and crazy' thing its helped me alot hell i even passed my drivers test just by blowing off all the bull sh** of people freakin me out, who cares about anything people say or do as long as you and your baby are happy... i passed my test this fri by the way ;p - so i say just dont care -
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It all depends on what kinds of stress your talking about. Can you tell us a little more?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008