PROJECTILE VOMIT???

MY 3 MONTH OLD DD IS PROJECTILE VOMITING EVERY WHERE. SHE IS PUKING CONSTANTLY. I AM SO TIRED OF SWITCHING FORMULAS AND HER MEDICINE ISN'T WORKING EITHER. SHE IS ON THE HIGHEST DOSE THEY CAN GIVE HER. ALL MY OTHER KIDS PUKED TO BUT IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH TO GET THEM TO STOP. SHE HAD AN ULTRASOUND THIS MORNING AND EVERYTHING CAME BACK NORMAL. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? SHE IS ON ZANTAC AND JUST SWITCHED TO ENFAMIL A.R. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

khyleighsmama

Asked by khyleighsmama at 4:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son did that too but we only had to switch formulas once. We used enfamil gentle ease.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Ask your doc about using prevacid solutabs. My LO was on mylanta at 5 days old, zantac at 2 weeks and prevacid at 2 mos. She is still on meds at 2 1/2. Just switched from prevacid OTC to pepcid (half a tab) once a day. You have to be the advocate for your aby. BTW most outgrow this by the tim they are 1, but mine didn't and continued to puke for mos after her birthday. It is under control now. I wish you luck and I know and understand what you are going through.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• breastfeed-- contact LLL they can help you re lactate... whats wrong is that humans are not meant to ingest the milk intended for a calf--no matter how many ways you hydrolyze it, and DHA to it or whatever it's just not what nature intended
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010