It's news? Fried fish is dangerous to your health....

Seems more so than other fried foods. I can't stand it so now I have an excuse not to cook it. LOL  It doesn't seem like a stretch to me to figure this out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101223/sc_livescience/friedfishmayexplainstrokebeltmystery

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 4:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Im not a huge fan of fried foods
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I think that's really bad reporting on their part. First off, the stroke belt states fry EVERYTHING. Fish, Chicken, Steak...Fries, Breakfast foods, pretty much anything and everything. For the love of god one of their favorite "gravies" consists of bacon/sausage/ham "drippings" (fat) with a splash of water...no lie...it's called "Red Eye Gravy" and they pour it over biscuits. Now, they also eat fried fish. But saying it's the fish is a HUGE stretch....because the northeast ISN'T in the "stroke belt"...and fried clams, calamari, and fish are a HUGE deal in the northeast.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010