It wont go away! adult content

I have stop breastfeeding for 4 mnths and it hasn't dried up yet! And they are getting bigger and bigger, I have went from a 36D to a 40DDD! THEY ARE TO BIG....WHAT CAN I DO!

AmberWalker41

Asked by AmberWalker41 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Health

• Ask your doctor. I´m pretty sure there is medication that they can prescribe. Old wives tale is to wear a very tight bra with cabbage leaves inside. I´ve heard it works although never tried it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• You can use a pump to extract the milk if that's what you think is causing it. Just use it less and less each day. However it's been over 18 months since I stopped nursing my last one and I can still squeeze out a few good squirts (tmi I know). Decongestant is said to clear it up as well but unless your stuffed up I wouldn't do it.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Sage dries up your milk supply. You can also use cold cabbage leaves. I know it sounds weird but I had the same problem and it works.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 6:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010