anyone please help me, i need anwsers.

for the past three months, me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex, not thinking anything would happen, i know im stupid, im only 16, and he is 20. my parents love him to death, hes actually living with us for the time being.. i never thought anything would happen, but now this month, my period is no where to be found? its complelty not here.. i took a test this afternoon,. ( it was not first morning urine) It was negative, but my period is still yet to come? this has never happend.. i keep hearing its probably bc ur stressed, but im not? everytime we had sex, it was unprotected.. & he finished in me every time.. i know dont judge me, i know i was dumb. thats not why im on here.. I dont know what to do? should i wait and test again tomorrow, or just go get a blood test done? please someone give me some advise.

Shianneryan

Asked by Shianneryan at 4:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well every time I found out i was pregnant I was always a month and half I say wait and test again in couple days. If you are not you should get on some type of birth control because times are hard and you should try to better yourself first then have a kid. You don't want to have to grow up sooner than you have too by being careless. Education is everything. Good Luck, I wish you the best.
    ginabear1

Answer by ginabear1 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Wait a week and test again, and go to your doctor as soon as possible! Get a blood test, the urine can always be wrong!

mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 5:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• well i probably wont be testing anymore, i have no money left lol, Ill just end up going to the hospital sunday.
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It takes awhile for the hormones to build up to show a positive test, you need to wait almost 7 days after your missed period for a pregnancy test.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• well im not sure when my period was due this month, last month i got it on the 14th, but theres only 6 days left of this month, and i NEVER complelty miss a period.. so idk what to doo.
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• You have two options to choose from,. If you want instant results for your own piece of mind go out and get another test kit. I've had home pregnancy tests that were not accurate at all. Or you can wait till you get a Dr.'s appointment and still be wondering up until you get the tests from the lab that the doctor sends them out to and be worrying all the while whether you are or not and what to do about it. The home pregnancy tests are easy enough to implement and will help you know faster and in the privacy of your home.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• well if i went to the hospital sunday, we have a lab in are hospital,. they told me theyd know in 30 mins.. id rather just get a blood test. and get it over with so i know..
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• sometimes when i was too active it would come late!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2010