Is this Christmas better or worse for you this year , financially and emotionally?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 4:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• the same...stressed financially & emotionally b/c my sis-n-law is heaven
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Worse financially and better emotionally.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Emotionally it sucks because my father was killed in a car accident on Thanksgiving and Christmas marks the one month anniversary of his death. Plus he was a big part of Christmas.
    Financially it hasn't been bad because I used my first paycheck on gifts and we didn't need to use the credit cards for anything.

Here's to hoping next year is a lot better.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• worse. both financially and emotionally drained. I'm having a hard time even getting it together for my kids. totally bankrupt in all ways possible.
    Anonymous

• better financially but a LOT worse emotionally. My sis in law passed awa and we all miss her terribly.
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• better finacially worse emtionally. I am having a really tough time this year I am physcially and emtionally dranied from everything to my job to all of our family
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Better financially and a emotionally. I was even able to help provide a Christmas for my niece who is with my parents and they couldn't afford to do much for her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Well, every Christmas is amazing for me since I have the two best Guys in existence..but yes, it is WAY better financially. And my Husband has several days off from work so He is home for Christmas, unlike last year..so that is definitely better! Either way, I am beyond blessed and thankful. Merry Christmas, hope your Holiday is almost as perfect as mine already is!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Better financially, but crappy emotionally. My dad is dying and this may be his last good Christmas and I am sick with a horrible cold. I don't think I should go for the festivities at my parents house, but my mom is insisting I go and wear a mask. I still think it is too much of a risk!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:02 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Worse financially--more bills to pay.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 5:06 PM on Dec. 24, 2010