Shreveport Honeymoon/Romantic Getaways?

I've been on the lookout for some awesome (yet affordable) places to go for our anniversary one of these years. We won't have extra money to do it until our tenth wedding anniversary (April 2015), but if it's affordable, we might be able to do it for our seventh; sixth, if we're lucky.

Do you know of any affordable honeymoon or romantic getaways? We're about two hours west of Shreveport; we refuse to go to Dallas, but other directions (North, East, and South) are fine. Thank you so much!!

I'm putting this in Travel and keeping it up for a long while; not many seem to check out this section of Answers.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 4:55 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Travel

• I don't think you read the whole question (or maybe I wasn't clear). AFFORDABLE getaway. We're willing to go TWO HOURS north, east, and south of where we live; we're two hours east of Dallas and don't want to go there.

_Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Florida is a fun and pretty place.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 8:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2010