What is the big deal with all the penis stuff with bachelorette parties?

I never understood it personally. I thought it was your last night of freedom, not hailing the organ. LOL
But seriously, what is it? I don't know, because I didn't have a bachelorette party.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just sort of seems like vulgar overkill to me. Nothing wrong with going out with girlfriends and having a few drinks and dancing and cutting loose before you get married. I guess my biggest issue is when they bring the penis stuff to a public bar or club. In someones private house...go for it. At my sisters b. party 2 years ago we were at our favorite dance club. There were 3 other B. parties that night. I will never forget what one of the guys said when he and his friend asked us to dance.."You ladies look like you're here to have a good time, not act like the...uh..girls...over there" They were having a blast...but sucking on a penis sucker in public isn't exactly classy. I know someone is going to say " I don't care what others think"....well, good for you. I care enough about the way I present myself in public, I don't compromise for anyone. People treat you according to your actions.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:33 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• They want women to be prepared for what it looks like? LOL otherwise maybe there would be a hellalot virgins unprepared?

Answer by gemgem at 5:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Couldn't tell you, I never had one either, but I don't think I would want a party where penis was the theme of the decor, they really are not that attractive.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Because its the last night you can look at any penis you want other than your husbands so ALL HAIL THE PENIS!
    DanieDanger77

Answer by DanieDanger77 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• that's funny, I have seen plenty of other penises since I was married....
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2010