Did u step out today it being x-mas eve???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Step Out? You mean did I leave the house? Yes, I went to the dollar store for batteries.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have not left the house all day. Hubby went out earlier for some screws but I'm happy to stay in until after Christmas.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes i went to wal mart to exchange a gift lol .. i got a 7 piece set of pots and pans and they had a 30 piece set for $6 more so i paid the extra and got the 30 piece lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Definitely! Got paid, and had to get those last minute gifts! And boy, howdy, did I make out!! Managed to get my mother a $16 dollar gift certificate to her favorite coffee place, a mug filled with chocolates, a free drink, a cute coffee mug sock, and a drink for myself all for $13!! Not to mention everything else I got today!

I'm about to go out again to get last minute stocking stuffers and ribbon! =D
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 6:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I noticed that more people had decorated their houses with xmas lights than before, and it really was beautiful to look at passing by the houses.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• uh.. went to walmart.. had to find the man something.. was easy.. but ended up spending more than i wanted to.. made sure to shake the cashier`s hand and wish her a merry christmas.. she was surprised and had a big smile on her face.. it must be tough to work on christmas eve night. i`m tired and it`s only 6:20 haha!
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I had to. Poor planning on my behalf made it so I needed to get stuff for dinner tomorrow today. Walmart was a mad house. I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off since.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Took the kids on the snowmobiles to my BIL house and stopped to get gas in them on the way. Other then that NO WAY was I going out today. I had to work all week and it was nuts Wed and Thurs and I can't even imagine what it was like today out there.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I went to McDonalds and let the kiddos play in the playplace for a few hours.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010