What are you leaving for Santa tonight?? adult content

My teens say leave him a 'special" brownie and a vodka shot.

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 6:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Hahaha. We're leaving him cookies, powerade (goodness knows why) and some carrots for rudolph.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Well my kids are grown and two are married, one is deceased, and my Santa right now has me a little P.O'd so it most likely will be NOTHING.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We don't leave Santa anything, he skips our house.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Every year I say this will be tha last for Santa to come here but one still has some belief so.....Santa is coming tonight however it is a utility year mostly clothes oh yeah and they are each getting a vacuum for their own rooms
    mom2priceboys

Comment by mom2priceboys (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• peanut butter cookies in the oven right now
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• AAhhh NP you're so sweet and doing the baking. We actually walked to McD's for late lunch and brought some CC cookies home. Hope they last till then
    mom2priceboys

Comment by mom2priceboys (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• THEY ARE LEAVING A CAN OF COKE,CELERY,CARROT AND SOME BLACK OLIVES
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We're doing brownies, cause I didn't get cookie mix. And some carrots for the reindeer ;)
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• OP... you actually bought your children vacuums for Christmas?? I think that's kinda insulting..wouldn't you be pissed if they all chipped in and bought you a vacuum, and that's all you got? I'd be like "What are you trying to say?!?"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yeah, I did get them their own to keep their own rooms clean. they're the ones they had at WM black friday for $9. They are getting other gifts but we are getting beyond toys and needing more grown up stuff to bring into a more grown up middle/high school life. It is one of many gifts so it's all good!! LOL

Oh and what I am trying to say is clean your freakin room and here's a tool to do it with!!!!
    While their listening to their I-pods wearing their Dickies clothing
    (BTW::My kids are spoiled!!)
    mom2priceboys

Comment by mom2priceboys (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2010