Ugh! Seriously?? Ummm,you're welcome!

My cousin has a 8 month old son. For Christmas I found him 4 pair of shorts. They're size 24 months. I figured,better big than too small. You never know come summer he could fit into them,if not there's always the next summer,right?
My stupid aunt has my mom call me up. I can hear my aunt in the background bitching that those are going to be way too big,what was I thinking,etc.
Wow,gotta love that Christmas spirit,huh folks?!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow, that's 4 pair of shorts for the future....they shouldn't be complaining. What would it matter if it were for now or later!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 8:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That kid is going to be two before she knows it....GAH!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Gotta love the family drama!
    Soooo, did you guys end up with food at your moms? Wasn't that tonight?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• So your mom is not getting the "hostess with the mostest" award this year? :-)
    We've got plenty of drama with DH's mom, so just know you're not alone.
    Merry Christmas anyway!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• So sad how some in the family put their minds in others peoples business and just spoil a good think, too big or not. Your heart was in the right place, I'd just ignore her. I'm like you, better too big than too small.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• OOPS THATS MOUTHS IN OTHER BUSINESS NOT MINDS !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• and spoil a good THING , I'm a little PO'd at someone right now and can't spell. Sorry. *******
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My dad sent my kid a halloween costume that wasn't even a size that would fit any of my kids for Christmas one year. I never said a word, as odd of a gift as it was..lol. My dad was an alcoholic for many years and wasn't around and I think it's sweet that he's trying to be in my life the way he is. I probably wouldn't have bitched about clothes that were too big. They always get used.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That's families for ya! I always bought my kids' stuff too big. Means more wear to me...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Don't let it ruin your Christmas spirit. When my daughter turned one my bs.father bought her 2t and 3t. Because he firgured everyone else would get her age appropriate clothes and he was right. And those clothes came in handy when she grew into them. Have a Merry Christtmas.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 7:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2010