My son is 2 months old, nd caught a cold from his uncle, he can't breathe, his nose is runny, he's not hot or anything but i dont know what to give him or do for him so he can feel well?.

Mrs.Stancil

Asked by Mrs.Stancil at 7:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When they're that little, about all you can do is give him a good warm bath so he can breathe in the steam, but some baby Vick's on his chest, & run a humidifier. You can try the saline drops if you want, but most of the time it makes them cry so hard that it's just not worth it. Hugs, doll, I hope he feels better!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• pediacare works good, I gave it to my children, but you still need to ask your dr.
    moduinne

Answer by moduinne at 7:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• at that age there really nouthing tod o but get a humidifier lots of love and call his pedi if you get concernd...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• use the booger sucker..vicks vapor rub or mentholatum will help on his chest. let him sleep in his car seat or somehow so his head is elevated... that's all I can think of..
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• at his age you cant give him any medication for it but try a warm bath in baby vapor bath and run a humidifier in his room or yours where ever hes sleeping try letting him sleep in a swing or bouncy seat so hes not laying flat on his back. also saline and a booger sucker will help clear his nose. good luck it will pass kids are good at fighting small colds off.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My son got his first cold at the same age. My doc had me give him 3-5 warm baths a day, it relly helped get things moving. Keep your bathroom door closed when you run his bath and let it get warm in your bathroom. Also run a humidifier all the time. I have also found that baby Vicks rub on babys feet helps alot too.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Simply Saline Baby and the bulb syringe,cuddling, humidifier an is all we have been doing for my dd hope your lo feels better soon
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• ok,listen to this. i am from russia and we use a lot of natural remedies. so, get some tea tree oil and pore few drops on his pillow,blanket in the bath tub and around his nose. it will clear it so well. next day he will be able to breath. we do it and our kids feel much better.
    crouse3

Answer by crouse3 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• vicks vapor rub and a doctor
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2010