You say it is ok we do not need to exchange gifts but don't you secretly wish...

He would get you something anyway?

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 7:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Absolutely! Everybody loves presents!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes :(
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 7:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A holiday tin of popcorn............if he doesn't get it for me though I'll just by it myself, After Christmas when they're on sale and I can get 3 for the price of 1..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• If you feel like that don't say that you are fine not exchanging gifts. The biggest cause of relationship problems is not communicating. There are plenty of gifts that are cheap or you could even exchange love coupons or something.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 7:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yeah...lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nope we don't do gifts just to satisfy a holiday or any tradition, it's in our hearts to exchange in our own timing.
    We would do anything all year with our children and have many sincere moments that aren't even for gifting, just having simpler things. Visiting or helping others, giving gifts from our real heart to some person who really enjoys it because they just need it , rather than purely gifts for no apparent reason.
    Anonymous

• We haven't exchanged Hanuka gifts in years, eons really. But this year, for some reason I felt like I wanted something. I explained my feelings to DH, but they fell on deaf ears as far as Hanuka was concerned. He did take me shopping for my bday next month, though. It helped a little.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We've said we would just get stuff for the kids before, but then the kids want to get gifts for us. I think they feel better when everyone has something to open.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 10:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2010