Does Your S/O Listen to You Vent When Your Upset?

I'm upset w/my Gr-sons Dad right now, really mad. So when my Gr-son went home I was venting to my S/O and as usual I got, I don't want to hear it. Sometimes it, just get over it. Then I get more upset because I just need to vent, get it off my chest and then I'm better. Then I end up still mad at the Dad and upset with my S/O. How does your S/O handle it with you? Men they sure can be a pain in the ass at times.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely...my husband is my rock and always gives me good advice and has helped "talk me down" on numerous occasions! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no, he doesn't want to hear it either. MEN!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My hubby listens to me rant and vent and ramble. He isn't much of a talker, and he says he likes it when I talk to him about things that bother me. I hope you get to vent soon! :(
    MouseofBearClan

Answer by MouseofBearClan at 8:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My Hubby tries his best to listen to me.
    Like today I am having issues with my sisters and Mom.
    If I don't get to vent to him I come on cafemom, but sometimes I need to be heard.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• only if its about someone else. if its about him hell no he doesnt listen
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 7:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yeah,he listens to whatever I need to say and empathizes,just like i do for him

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Mine doesn't listen either. But he also doesn't tell me he doesn't want to hear it, at least you get that, all I get is complete silence, as he's tooo involved in his computer game. Then when I get mad about that he says, I always listen! Bull crap, if he had heard what I said he wouldn't be asking what on earth I was talking about! MEN!!!!!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 8:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i think thats about the only time he does listen to me lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Not as much as he used but that's because I try not to vent to him. I tend to get loud and with his 24/7 headache/migraines, he just can't handle it. Before his health issues, he would listen for the most part. Not all the time, but 90% of the time. There were and still are times, he just rolls his eyes. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nah, I know for the most part there are things he don't care about and normally my mom is great to vent to.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010