Ebay

Are any moms successful at Ebay (in other words, making enough to replace income) ? And if so, about how many hours a day do you work. Oh, and please don't reply that you have another great opportunity, etc. I'm not interested, I only want to connect with Ebay moms. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• You should try the eBay Sellers Forum Group right here on CM. I use to sell on eBay and made a great living, but eBay has gone down hill and everyone is jumping ship looking for other places to sell. We had a group of nearly 2000 members, our sellers group is now down to 700 and something. You can make money right now on eBay, but after Christmas you'll need to go back to work or find something else. Sorry, but after Christmas you'll be asking for those other great opportunities. There is only one way to keep selling on eBay after Christmas and continue to make money.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Hi there. I have tried the Ebay thing. I found that if you don't have enough $$ to invest in the business or have a ton of your own stuff to sell, you really don't make much. I listed a few items to sell and only one sold; I made a big $35; My DH ordered an Ebay kit that is supposed to tell you the BIG SECRET to making $$ on ebay. The only secret is that they have our $ now and we don't. I don't see how anyone without $$ to invest can make money with it.
    Good luck.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Hi

The 'trick' to anything is having something someone wants. Find out what is worth something, and worth your time and effort.

I wish you the best.

Sandy

sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 12:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2008