is this right

its my dh's birthday today and some friends invited him over to celebrate cos they leave in feb so they wont be able to celebrate anymore, well he sent a text to ask if i was invited cos i didnt think it being very fair that i wasnt invited n not only that being english n being first time over here this time of year i thought he might stay at home, well he got a text back n it said no cos of kevin the friends dh he dont like me, well my dh has gone n left even though he knows im pissed n i was crying my eyes out it wouldnt normally bother me but im pregnant and far away from my family i thought he might consider my feelings, i dont wanna sound like a bitch but when it comes to him getting invited anywhere i always say no cos im never allowed to join in im his wife i would like to celebrate too

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• So sorry. I would be upset too. You are his wife and he should consider your feelings.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Let me understand this, you are pregnant, its your hubbys bday, it's christmas eve and he went to party with people who intentionally did not invite you?? He chose his friends who do not like you over you - his pregnant wife? Honestly to me that says it all!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yep and he knew i was crying my eyes out when he left as well we also have a 16month old girl as well ok she is bed but still not the point my first year in the states i thought he would understand where my needs are coming from right now if it were next year it wouldnt bother me but the first year it does
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• :( hugs. I am sorry he is being selfish.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That's definitely wrong. He should celebrate with his wife, and if you're not invited, then he really shouldn't go. You have every reason to be hurt.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yeah he just came home and said he would a couple hours well he had already been an hour so that would make it 10 so i told him 0 n if he aint home im gonna go get him, all he wanted was his case of beer he brought
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No offense but if he knew you were going to be crying and mad I'm sure he figured he'd just deal with you later. You going to get him makes you look like his mother. That might be why his friends don't like you. He's a grown man. He'll spend Christmas with you so it should be fine. Don't upset your child. Just let it go. He'll be home soon
    Anonymous

• WOW! i am So Sorry that your husband is being SO Disrespectful & a Complete Jerk:(

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• its not the point they have never invited me anywhere n its always my husband thats get invited, it would bother me if i was invited cos then yeah it would be fine then maybe i might have gone but if i didnt i wouldnt mind he was gone, he should understand that maybe i would like to be involved or thought of sometimes, i dont go over there to get him he comes home when he wants but just he promised me that we would watch a couple movies together when he got back well if he gets back after 10 there aint gonna be no point cos im just gonna angry that he cant be home when he said he would
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• hugsSorry

mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 4:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2010