How to emotional blackmail...

Tell your children that Santa wont bring this or that if they dont this or that for you. I hope Santa is paying all your bills!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't tell my daughter anything about Santa. We bring her up to know that in life things are earned and sometimes you are rewarded for doing a good job. She knows Sants is not real, she over heard my Mom laughing with my sisters while they were wrapping gifts one year and she just figured it out.
    But she still knows that she gets gifts and that they come from her parents.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• God bless you idaspida.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• God Bless you too. But I have to admit if she did not catch my Mom and sisters she would still believe.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Thanks, I needed the tips.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:33 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My son is not really into santa. We do not lie to him and if he wants gifts, well he has to earn them.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Emotional what? Is that really, that upsetting to you? Wow, you must have it made?
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I try to not say things I don't really mean. SO if you do (did) use this, make sure you can actually stick to it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2010