are your little ones alseep yet ?

my dd just went to bed. i had to get her from my moms and i had a little mishap at work so i was running so late. but she is in bed and its quiet. anyone else ready to bring out the toys yet? what time do you bring out the toys? this is the first year i had to hide them from her. oh she is 21 months and how old are your little ones?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 9:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• He just went to bed 5 min ago. His stuff has been out for awhile. He doesn't know they're his lol! He's 9

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 9:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Not yet..probably not for 30 mins. My grandkids are 6 and 7..barely on both counts. Their 'Santa Magic" years are coming to an end soon...so we're enjoying each moment.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My 6 month old is sleeping soundly but the 5yo is watching a movie with DH and his Grandpa so everything is still hidden. Merry Christmas. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My DD is 12 and our gifts are all under the tree. She isn't in bed yet because it's only 6:30 here.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, I think my son is asleep now. I just got done putting some gifts out, and DH is assembling one of the gifts right now. I bet we'll have to do this stuff much later next year to make sure he doesn't wake up and catch us! LOL
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i remember the days when my gifts would be under the tree and the ones with no name would be mine and i didn;t know it. its fun when they are so little that they still believe and i am enjoying it. just brough up her kitchen from the first floor and boy that was a workout. she is going to be super super surprised.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My youngest is 5 and in bed. The rest are still up but they are teens so they dont believe in Santa lol. I already put all the gifts out.

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Not yet... but it's not quite 8pm
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• he's 18mos and it's only 7:02p right now. He is coloring with crayons, using different hues of green, red, black and silver. It should be a festive looking picture.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2010