Does it bother?

Does it bother anyone that Angelina Jolie adopts children from other countries when there are plenty of kids and babies in the US that need a good home?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. Its her business. I think its great she is adopting kids at all. She doesnt have to. Shes obviously very fertile lol

Answer by gemgem at 9:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Our entire adoption system bothers me ~ starting with the fact that it's illegal to sell a child, but it costs more to 'buy' one than to raise one in many cases. I feel sorry for the children sitting around trapped in a system that is based on profit over what is best for the children.

As for what others do, if they adopt babies from anywhere and treat them well, I don't have a problem with it. All children deserve a home and to be loved.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No, I'm just glad she has the love and resources to help ANY children.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nope. Adoption equals a child going to someone who loves them and plans to care for them. Doesn't matter where the child is. All Children in the World deserve that.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No

There are babies and kids all over the world that are in need of a good home

Do you think American babies/ kids are more deserving?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• American children are no more deserving than a child from another country,but with all the other stars that adopt in other countries do u feel that maybe it's a fad?U really didnt hear bout that sorta thing till she did it. "

If anyone adopts because of a fad, that's kinda sad. (haha, that ryhmes!), But I doubt most do it because it's trendy.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Of course all children deserve a good,loveing home,it just kinda urks me a little to knw that there are so many children here that could use the same thing.
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't really understand the adoption system. Someone needs to adopt those kids.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• American children are no more deserving than a child from another country,but with all the other stars that adopt in other countries do u feel that maybe it's a fad?U really didnt hear bout that sorta thing till she did it.
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nope. I care about all children equally. It's one less child that will grow up without parents, and it doesn't matter to me what country they come from. American babies are not more deserving or important than babies in other countries.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2010