Difference between having a girl vs. having a boy?

I want to know the difference in weight gain and morning sickness? Oh and what is/was your weirdest craving?

I'm 19
I started off weighing about 215lbs & I am 5'5
I'm having a boy :)
So far, I have only gained about 15lbs and I'm 27 weeks pregnant.
I had morning sickness once or twice a day from 10 weeks til I was about 18 weeks, now I usually only have it once a week or once every other week.
Strangest craving is for pickles... I use to hate them.

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i started out as 116 and im 130 at 6 months last trimester, i gained way more my first 2 times! This one is going to be a small fry!!!! My first was a girl, my second was a boy, my 3 is a boy
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I started at 130 with my son, lost about 4 pounds, and when he was born 4 weeks early i was about 165 lbs. I was all belly, didn't gain anywhere else, although I swear after he was born all the fat went from my belly and spread itself around! Back to my prepregnancy weight when he was 14 months, although I was within five pounds of it for several months before that. I had morning sickness from about 5 weeks to 14 weeks, completely over it by 15 weeks.

No, you must realize, that EVERYONE is different, and there isn't really any definite difference between boys and girls across the board. Good luck and merry christmas!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2010