what kind of baby brand snacks are good for a 8 month old?

my son has four teeth and he eats the puffs but what else can i give him?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 11:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If your little one has teeth and is doing a good job chewing I would start introducing him to foods that you eat. Little pieces of chicken, fruits, noodles, graham crackers, cheerios, any of the gerber snacks, goldfish crackers, ect. My little guy never would eat baby food so he ate the same food as us around 8 months. He now will eat anything we offer him. He is a great eater!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• MY baby is 7 months and i give her all types of things! they send me a lil booklet of coupon for her age group thru gerber i signed up online but the yourget melts there are soo many flavor puff the yoruget drinks gerber juice french fires are ok but i usually stick with gerber stuff and they have the lil dried fruit square for gerber lucy didnt like them much tho and aslo the buscit stick gerber cookies and stuff its better that he has more teeth so he can chew them better soo good luck its soo fun to watch them figure out wat they like and not like have fun!
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 11:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Our pediatrician told us we could feed our daughter anything except honey once she was 6 months old. As a result, our 8 month old eats anything I put in front of her. We eat healthy because it seems smarter, not because any one food is off limits. For self-feeding snacks, I'd stick to things like Cheerios that are easily turned into mush in the mouth and easy to pick up.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You can give him a lot of things. Anything that Gerber makes in toddler foods he should be able to have. My daughter was eating all that stuff at 8 months and she didn't have any teeth until she turned 10 months old. You can give him any brand of toddler foods. I also suggest fresh fruit at that age, give him Bananas, Peaches, Pears, and even apple slices. The apples will also help with teething. Good Luck
    HeatherM0529

Answer by HeatherM0529 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• small cut bits of soft fruit or veggeies.
    LadyJay30

Answer by LadyJay30 at 6:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Cheerios are good, and the little Earths Best organic finger snacks are great. My son loves them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2008