Do you whore yourself for Christmas? adult content

My DH and I haven't exchanges gifts since we had our first child 3yrs ago. This was a mutual agreement. We wanted to spend all the money on the children. We have 2 kiddies. But today he surprised me with a new camera. I'm so happy but I felt so bad. So I looked in my wallet and found 4bucks. I ran out and got a pack of Altoids. I don't usually give BJ's because I don't like the taste of skin. But a friend of mines mentioned using altoids and it gives the man a sensation and it tastes like mint. I know he'll find it hilarious but I'm sure he'll enjoy it. I know I don't HAVE to do this but I want to. Anyway, have you ever done anything like this before? Maybe make coupons or something? Doesn't have to just be christmas. Maybe a birthday or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bought my Hubby clothes that he needed for Christmas. And he went to the mall for me, so I am not sure what or how much he spent on me.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• not for a gift but If I want him to do laundry before I get up, or get up early if I don't want to, or clean the house, run an errand, lol I can make a deal
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:00 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• make some sexy little "blow job coupons"......just make sure the kiddos dont find them!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have been known to "make a deal" for things.... but usually its getting up so I can sleep in or conning him into cleaning the kitchen- you gotta do what you gotta do..... ;)
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Well, I don't do it to get anything in return. I got DH gifts, to, but last night I did give him a little "gift" of a FULL body massage. :) Hey, that's really something... first time it's happened in a couple months 'cause I've been having such bad morning sickness! I know he appreciated it. Maybe next Christmas he'll actually get ME something! LOL!
    Anonymous

• BJ coupons? Altoids? I seriously don't get it! I really, really enjoy sex, which includes giving head pretty much every single day, sometimes twice a day.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I enjoy sex too. But I don't do BJ's because the taste of skin makes me nauseous. I can't lick my own fingers. I've always been that way. Hoping the altoids is a way to make it work for both of us.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I am not into BJs just personally, but I will definitely make a deal. Typically involves shopping or pooper-scooping! lol I'll also give them to him occasionally just because I adore him though! = )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:34 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• yup, I have done the whole coupn thing.. but the altoids are an interesting idea I might use!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2010