What Purex 3-in-1 is Great

I have been using Purex 3-in-1 for a month now. I like this product, just put it in the water of the washer and let it do the work. When the load is finish, it stays with the clothes in goes in the dryer. Great product!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up!

rking776

Asked by rking776 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• im actually kinda glad you posted this, ive been wanting to try them but i never knew if they would really work or not....ill have to try them! thanks!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• When I had to go to the laundermat, those things were a HUGE life saver!! I still like it now, but just LOVED it at that point, as I did not have to carry a heavy bottle of detergent, plus fabric softener, & dryer sheets. And, as an added bonus, I did not have to worry about it spilling all over my clean clothes, lol.
    xv35ballx

Answer by xv35ballx at 11:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I used them for a couple of months and loved them until I started noticing what looked like small grease stains on my dark clothes and work slacks. I stopped using them and the problem went away. But the idea is great!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Well for months now I have used this product, then all of a sudden the Wal-Mart in my area isn't putting it on the shelf anymore. And when I washed my sheets, they came out with some kind of stain form the strip that is on the laundry sheet. Ruined my bed sheets. I haven't found a way to get the stain out. So I am not happy with it all that much. Yes, it looks like oil or grease stains on my bed sheets, and a few shirts. Just awful.

night.magic

Answer by night.magic at 11:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It ruined three of my shirts with what looks like grease stains that I can't get out. I hate them.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• They get thumbs down all-around in this house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• They sounded to good to be true. So I would not give them a shot. I would be afraid that they would not work. OR they world destroy my clothes.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 3:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Good concept but when I used it there were oily looking stains all over my clothes.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I tried them, we didnt like them at all!!
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010