hemorroids?

just curious, does everyone get hemorroids when they are pregnant? ive never had them, been lucky so far and just wondering if its something that pretty much always happens

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't get them during my 1st pregnancy, but had them during my 2nd pregnancy. They were so awful! I didn't get them until the last month or so.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I didn't get them until the last month of my first pregnancy. I'm pregnant with my second, and I suspect I'll get them sooner. I recommend taking care of your bum-- buy those cottonelle wet wipes that flush, and use them to wipe. The less irritated your bum, the better off you'll be!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• didnt get them with my first baby but got them with my second child and now pregnant with my thrid at 24weeks and have gotten them this time around to. SUCKS! All i can say to you is try not to get constipated and dont strain to use the bathroom and hopefully you will be ok. some women get them durring the pushing state of labor though. Good luck hope for your sake you dont get them.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I haven't had them yet.....
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:04 AM on Dec. 25, 2010