My son just started liking this show called Yo Gabba Gabba? I have only seen it once..

What are your thoughts about it?
Is it educational?
He wants some Gabba toys for x-mas...Any ideas as to where to find this?

ReadyToRage

Asked by ReadyToRage at 11:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We love it. My daughter loves all the songs, so we sing them together. We love the songs about manners....
    Target has a bunch of YGG toys, and Walmart has some clothing items.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 11:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It's a good show for the kids, very educational, but I personally find it very annoying. You know how there's just one or two shows you wish your kids didn't know existed?
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I thought the show was freaky before I acually saw it but my daughter loves it and I love that it teaches her positive things.
    mom2Bellarose

Answer by mom2Bellarose at 1:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My kids love it, I hate it. I try to be as far away from the tv as possible when it comes on.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 7:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• OMG! my son loves that show! its a good show but the main guy freaks me out i dont know why! i didnt even know they had yo gabba gabba toys! if u find some let me know cuz my kid would love that!
    Ms.YaZmIn

Answer by Ms.YaZmIn at 8:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008