Quit smoking 7 weeks ago please help-

IDK why, all of a sudden I feel like I am dying to smoke again. I feel like I am physically withdrawing again and am just having an overall really hard time. Has anyone else experienced this?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I quit smoking months ago and still get cravings. Sometimes certain things just trigger that natural instinct because I smoked for 10 years. It is a habit that you just have to train out of yourself. It will get easier with time, but you have to create new habits to replace that one. Just don't even touch another cig because that was what always made me start back up again. Good for you for quitting, just hang in there.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No, sorry, but hang in there!!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I've heard that you will crave cigarettes forever, but don't know if that's true or not. Just try to keep yourself busy and chew some Big Red cinnamon gum.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes. It kept getting worse for me. Try to keep it up!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My dh quit cold turkey almost 19 years ago. He said he still wants one at times. Hang in there! It will get easier! Just remember why you quit!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My DH is quitting. This is his 10th day w/o a smoke...yea! The guys at work told him to eat peppermint. It takes away the craving of a cigarette. It has been working. Chew peppermint gum and suck on peppermint disks. Good Luck!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I quit 6 yrs. ago and have NOT craved one! I quit cold turkey.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010