Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with some people?

I have a friend who's husband walked out on her after eight yrs of marriage. He claimed he was in love with his (ex) seriously? After eight yrs? Well he really broke her heart. He walked out on her daughters 16th birthday ..He is an A*hole in my book. Then he drained the bank acct: He called my friend yesterday and said he wanted to try and work things out. She said she was just completely confused after he pulled the walk out. Then today he told her he wanted the divorce AGAIN!!!! So he is playing major head games! Who does this crap? Now he is threatning to take the house and and everything. His family is pretty well off so they can hire the better lawyers...Is there anything she can do not to lose her home and to this jerk? Her daughter is her youngest child 16 yrs old (not his child)....I told her not to worry about it, he screwed up when he walked away.


Asked by tracylyn245 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

Level 19 (7,253 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • If he left them, then he abandoned them. She can use that against him. If he took everything out of the bank account, maybe she can get information at the bank about where the money went and use that against him to. You could also be a witness. I hope this helps.

    Answer by amessageofhope at 11:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

  • Wow....Sounds like the ex told him no and he came crawling back. She may be better off w/o a guy like that. I wish I could advise re: legal but I can't. I wish her luck.

    Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

  • Yes it does help! Thanks so much ~

    Comment by tracylyn245 (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

  • tell her these words child support and alimony!!!

    Answer by mom2eas at 4:43 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

  • wow....first off she needs to go get all her money in her name only then she needs to be the first one to fill for divorce and cut off all talk to him expect though lawyers....good luck to her

    Answer by cara124 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

  • Cut him loose, file for divorce, and get it over with.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 6:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2010