• In the Spotlight:

How do you deal with a CRAZY BB? (funny)

She calls at least once a week and she is FRANTIC!

One Monday,she called and she was crying and she wanted to talk to DH. At first, I got scared and asked her if the kids were ok, she yeah and then she told me "You will never guess what I found in Amy's backpack... an energy drink." I said "Oh, and then what?" she said "Well, that's enough..don't you know energy drinks lead to drugs?" - OMG, is she serious???

Then Wed she calls and says "My son told me you have poison oak on your property! How can you allow this?" WTF?? I said "Well, we live on 10 acres in the country I am sure there is poison oak somewhere. .." then she said in a panic "Well, I hope you don't let them play in it!!" I said laughing "Actually, we built the tree house just above it." She hung up. LOL (I was kidding)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• yeah she needs something that's for sure like someone else to call. tell her out right that you think she has some sort of phobia and that she can't keep accepting her phone calls if she is going to freak out and then remind her of all the phones call she has made to you how many of them actually warranted her panic calls or there was a serious problem. then she might just realize she is screwed up.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Continued FROM ABOVE:

Then TONIGHT she calls, I answer and she is FRANITC she says " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I said "What are you talking about?" She swears that one of the kids just called her and she heard someone in the background crying" --- WTF?

I assured her the kids were fine and put one of the boys on the phone.

She I ask her to stop calling in a panic? Or should I shrug it off and let it go?

Anonymous

• she needs drugs
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Lol, I agree Moki1984. Sounds like this woman is just trying you patients, OR she needs psychiatric treatment for extreme paranoia. lol. Good Luck with the one!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Why are you anon?!?!? You built the tree house under the poison oak, Oh eem gee I laughed my ass off. Your wicked wit is hilarious!! I must know who you are!

Oh I agree with moki1984, get that woman some mental health medication.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 12:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2008