Getting Pregnant?

ok i had my baby may 23rd and i havent had sex since about april i am on birht control but its not the birth control i used to take its different because i am breast feeding im scared that i might get pregnant when my fiance comes home and im also in the military on my first enlistment and they say if i get pregnant again theres a possibility i could get kicked out what should i do?

mama.amber

Asked by mama.amber at 5:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you're on BC, it should work. They can't kick you out of the military for having babies, it's against the law. If you don't want to get pregnant, wear a condom... and good luck. :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Actually they can kick you out if you have a baby and no one to take care of the baby while you're on deployment. However, if they don't have a problem with you having one baby I don't see why they would have a problem with you having another.

That said, birth control is not completely effective as there are women who get pregnant while taking it. I suggest using condoms as well. That will help ensure you don't get pregnant.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• 1st it's usually very easy to get preg. the 2nd time. i did and my kids are 12 mo apart and i was on birth control. Just dont do it gurl! lol. birth control dried my breast milk up.
    butcher

Answer by butcher at 9:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2008