What Do the Lonely Do At Christmas???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 1:32 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• i sit in my room and play games on the computer and answer questions on here and i cry a lot
    WVgrandma

Answer by WVgrandma at 2:24 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My boyfriend is out of town for christmas. I wish he was here but he went to see his mom for christmas. I'm spending my 4 day weekend with my daughter and relaxing.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 1:47 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Go to the movies, then eat dinner at Denny's. ..At least, that's what I did one year. By myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I sit home and stay on CM.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:17 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Pamper yourself. Consider it a mini vacation. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• It's not my holiday, but DH is away this weekend. I miss him.
    When the kids are asleep I watch bad movies on Netflix until I'm too tired to stay awake. Then I just keep the kids busy until the next day is through.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• They can all come hang out at my house if they would like. ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hopefully, try to find someone who understands and can relate. Make friends and share thoughts via your computer on CafeMom. If that doesn't work, get involved with a charitable organization with less fortunate people than yourself or with your church, synagogue, whatever. Pampering yourself is another good idea. And if you need a good cry, then let it all out by all means. If you lived near me, I'd say come over for brunch today! :)
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:43 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• try to keep yourself buzy with something....dont sit in your house and dwell.....even going to the local 24hr diner or homeless shelter is better than sitting around feeling sorry .......try doing something productive......if you work at a place that have holiday hours volunteer to take someones shift who has kids and let them enjoy the day with family......just do stuff that makes you be around people all day and it will lift your spirits.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Go to Denny's or IHOP for a cup of coffee and strike up conversation with random people.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2010